Wednesday, March 2, 2011

KellyWels.com Sweepstakes

Check this out! You can win a bumGenius starter kit, just follow the link!

"I am so excited to officially launch the second KellyWels.com Sweepstakes to win a bumGenius One-Size Cloth Diaper Kit valued at $370.

The bumGenius 4.0 One-Size Cloth Diaper Kit includes:

* 18- bumGenius 4.0 One Size with inserts

* 1 –bumGenius Sprayer

* 1 – bumGenius Pail Liner

There are many ways to enter! First be sure to like me on Facebook; then enter the Sweepstakes. Continue on to refer the Sweepstakes to your friends on Facebook, Twitter, or via email! Every friend who enters earns you another entry.

Now there are even more ways to enter!"


I so want to win! Please let me win! : ) Go enter maybe if you win, you will share with me for sharing with you!

No comments: